Friday, August 5, 2011

Shah Rukh Khan, Lonely In Bollywood

Shah Rukh Khan is very happy as he completed his most ambitious film Ra One. But the king khan’s life there seems to be something missing.

As Friendship Day is approaching, and after all the news doing the rounds of this one falling out with that one, Shah Rukh Khan revels that he has no friends.

It all happened at the wrap up party of 'Ra.One', that Shah Rukh Khan said, "Friendship Day is a beautiful day, I'm sure. But I don't have any friends!"

Shah Rukh added more on a serious note saying, "No. I'm kidding. I'll make some more friends this Friendship Day! Or, actually I won't because with friends you tend to say anything, and then the media gets busy!"

Now when his superhero action flick Ra. One is completed, SRK is also looking forward to the release of 'Don 2'. As well as Friendship day of course.

Source ::

No comments:

Post a Comment