Monday, July 4, 2011

Arnav - Not Comfortable Doing Gay Films

Amplify’d from www.bollywoodchaska.com
Arnav - Not Comfortable Doing Gay Films

Arnav - Not Comfortable Doing Gay Films

Arnav Raj Naidu who started off his career as a Model dreams of making it big in Hindi Cinema. This promising new comer Arnav who has already done two films in South wants to prove himself in Bollywood. He speaks about his films and his ambition in a blunt interview with Uma Ramasubramanian for Bollywoodchaska.com

Arnav Naidu who himself is a South Indian introduces himself, “Basically my mom is a Telugu and dad is a Tamilian So I am pretty comfortable doing South Films. Language is not a problem for me. I am basically a Mumbaikar. I have done two films in South and both are Tamil Films now I am targeting on Bollywood. Besides, my look is also like a typical South Indian guy. It was always my passion to work in South Films.”
Read more at www.bollywoodchaska.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment