Thursday, June 30, 2011

Everybody Calls Me Madhuri

lovleen, delhi, music, video, shah rukh khan, ranbir kapoor, saif ali khan, mumbai, devdas, katrina kaif, madhuri dixit, madhuri,

Amplify’d from www.bollywoodchaska.com
Everybody Calls Me Madhuri - Lovleen

Everybody Calls Me Madhuri - Lovleen

In the breed of newcomers in Bollywood here comes a girl from the heart of the city Delhi. This Delhi girl, Lovleen who claims that she resembles Madhuri Dixit promises to make it big in Bollywood. She takes this opportunity to introduce herself, “I was born in Ranchi and bought up in Delhi. I have done modelling and fashion shows in Delhi and Agra. I have shifter to Mumbai along with my family since my dad is a writer so we felt Mumbai is the best place for both of us.”
Read more at www.bollywoodchaska.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment